Eat the Colors of the Rainbow
Eating foods of many different (natural) colors is a sure way for your body to get all of the nutrients it needs to stay healthy and strong. Invite your children to use our Colors of the Rainbow printables to create a colorful grocery list and document the foods they consume each day.
Being aware of the choices we make is a positive step towards building healthy eating habits and developing a positive relationship with food!
- Writing Tool
- A Collection of Healthy, Colorful Food
Books to Inspire
- Colorful Food by Mindy Brueggemann
- Edible Colors by Jennifer Vogel Bass
- Eat Your Colors by Amanda Miller
- Eat the Rainbow (for younger children)
- Author Focus: Stefanie Sacks
More to Explore
You can enjoy our complete Food for Thought unit over at the, Playful Learning Teachers’ Lounge!