Winter Gear for Adventurous Explorers
Keep children engaged during the winter months by heading outdoors for a family expedition! Whether you’re hiking, sledding, birding, building a snowman, or just traipsing around the backyard, we’re sharing our list of favorite winter gear to help keep your child warm and dry.
1. Neoprene Boots – These insulated neoprene boots work for rain, snow, and everything in between.
2. Rain Suit – There is nothing better than splashing in puddles and staying dry.
3. Reversible Hoody – Windproof shell with down insulation, this jacket keeps out the cold and comes in cute patterns with reversible solids.
4. Snow Suit – Waterproof and insulated one-piece that is built for serious cold weather play; it will stay nice and warm even when it’s wet.
5. Mittens – Thumbs out, fingers together, this is the song that we sing in mitten weather! These sleeping bag style mittens help keep little naturalists warm and dry.
6. Snow Pants – Bib style snow pants allow children to play in the snow and keep all their base layers dry for hours.
7. Crew Socks – Cozy socks to warm their feet without adding the additional bulk.
Happy Exploring ❄️
* As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.